Friday, October 3, 2008

Child, Nature, and a Book. What they mean to me.

What is a child?
Many people think that there is a distinct difference between a child and an adult, and at first glance there are. Physical characteristics, the responsibility level, and maturity level. But if you look closer than face value you get something more. You find what I think the definition of a child is.
Anybody, regardless of age, who believes in something bigger than themselves, trusts in the simple pleasures, and does not always take themselves to seriously.

What is nature?
Depending on what your mind falls upon when the word nature is spoken or read defines how you think of the word. You could instantly think of nature outside of your house or maybe even the idea of natural. Personally when I hear nature I think of the area beyond my house bringing me to my definition.
Surroundings that did not need humankind's help to exist or to continue to live.

What is a book?
A book is something that we are encounter everyday of our lives especially if you are in school. But to actually take the time to define it and think about the actual object is different than just using it. My Definition of a book is as follows.
A source of knowledge that educates, inspires, or entertains 0ne to think outside the box and become a more well rounded person.


No comments: