Monday, October 27, 2008

My Book and Heart Shall Never Part...


I did not really know what to expect from this movie, but never the less I was excited to see it!!! I really enjoyed the movie a lot and a part that stuck out to me the most I believe was the segment on Little Red Riding Hood. The wolf mask that adorns the ticket of this movie is actually used in the film by the little boy who shares the role of the wolf with that of a dog. I thought it was really interesting how the two could be interchangeable with one another. And then it was also mentioned at the end of the LRRH clip that perhaps that there is a wolf in her as well.

I really also enjoyed the score of the movie, the composer did a very good job I thought and the cinematography was spot on as well. Even though it was shot locally it looked nothing like the amazing local commercials that grace our televisions. I was really impressed with the entire movie, and I think that by taking this class I was able to understand it differently than say somebody who has not taken it.

oh p.s. the cake was amazing too!!!!!

No comments: