Friday, November 21, 2008

Looking like your pet


In class the other day we mentioned that a lot of people look like the pets that they own. When we began talking about this I immediately thought of Disney's 101 Dalmatians. I don't know if anybody remembers this in the beginning of the movie there are the scenes showing all the different dogs and their owners around town. All the dogs look exactly like their owners, I always thought that it was funny as a little kid. In the beginning of the movie Pongo is looking for a woman for Roger, and as he is looking out the window he stumbles across all these different as he keeps calling them breeds.





If you start around 4:45 in the clip it will bring you right to the part with Pongo.


While I was looking for other pictures and things like that of people looking like their pets I came across something very interesting. A book called Dancing with Cats. It is a very odd thing I believe. Its a book about people dancing with their cats. Huh. But you can't deny that they look like their dancing partner. So if you were wondering if daemons exist even in our world, I would have to go with a resounding yes.


1 comment:

lpd said...

i loved this entry and i loved your presentation in class today!

Emily Dickinson is SO great and your use of that fabulous poem was so sensitive and perfect ...

Thank you!