Monday, December 8, 2008

Across the Finish Line...

Well class is basically all done now and it is time to sit back and reflect on the semester I think. I had to take this class to fulfill my requirement for my minor, so you see I am not even an English minor, but a History one instead. I was a little apprehensive at first since I had never taken an upper division English course before. Turns out the class was nothing to be scared or unsure about. Turns out I knew a lot of people in there to begin with, so that was awesome. Also after the first class where MS read aloud the Juniper Tree, I got really excited for this class. It turned out to be a very interesting class and definitely makes me look at things a lot differently now. Learning about different origins of fairytales, how they all connect with one another, the different morals they are attempting to tell.

I will be sad to see this class go, I had a really enjoyable time in, that's for sure. Everybody you could tell had a good time, there was goofing off but everybody still was learning as we went. I liked it.

No comments: