Friday, December 5, 2008

Presentations Round One...

Today in class we had the first round of group presentations. I thought overall they were amazing. Both group one and group two did something that was completely polar opposites of each other, which was fantastic!!!!

Group One

I really enjoyed this presentation because lets be honest the power point was amazing, Kyle did a great job on it. I loved that they took the historical side of things, I loved it but then again I am a history major. All the different things that interested all of them individually flowed really well in between each other. I think they did a really good job.

Group Two

This presentation was hilarious. The picture graphic novel was so much fun. The pictures turned out really well, I love how they were semi animated. Them acting out on the side their different parts was perfect, they all really got into their performance. They did a good job incorporating the Wizard of Oz and still make me laugh a lot. Way to go girls to tackle such a racy topic.

Overall I think they were awesome and both of the presentations are going to be a tough act to follow...

No comments: